DOOR DENT REMOVAL
Dent Lion The King of Dent Repair is the Houston area experts for door dent and ding repair!
At Dent Lion, we fix large and small door dents on a daily basis and use the latest and most advanced methods to completely remove the dents from your vehicle’s doors. Including hard to repair areas such as body lines, behind braces and in many cases even on the edge of the door. Whether massaging the dent from the backside of the panel or glue pulling in areas where there is no rear access, you can count on our professional technicians to repair your vehicle the right way.
How to fix a small dent in a car door like an expert?
It’s simple! Call the experts! Repairing a small door dent yourself may seem easy, but in reality is anything but. It takes technicians months or even years to learn how to “pull” or “pop” a small dent out of a car door. Making a mistake like braking a window or cracking paint can cost you hundreds, sometimes thousands more than the original cost of repair. Then there may be no choice but to paint your vehicle.
How much does it cost to get a small dent out of a car door?
Finding out has never been easier. Text a photo to the professionals at Dent Lion for a no-obligation quote (832) 579-5541. Using the paintless dent repair (PDR) method to repair your vehicles door dents allows Dent Lion to save you money over the cost of conventional body repair.
How long will it take for a small door dent removal?
The repair of most minor door dents only takes about an hour to repair. In cases where the damage is on a body or contour line or behind an inner brace, it may take 1 to 3 hours. Every dent is different. At Dent Lion, we arrange our appointment time to suit your availability.
Paintless Dent Repair vs a Body Shop
Conventional body shop repair methods will needlessly affect a much larger area of your vehicle than the small ding in your door. Needing to remove mirrors, moldings, and handles from the door that is being painted and similar parts from the adjacent panels that will be painted to try and hide any issues with color match (blending). Parts that are one-time use like emblems will have to be replaced, further driving up the cost of repair.
Choosing Dent Lion to repair your small door ding will save your vehicles factory parts and paint finish. Keeping your factory warranty intact.
Benefits of repairing small door dings
Over the life of your vehicle, it will likely receive more damage to the doors than any other exterior panel. Whether in the parking lot of your local supermarket, workplace or even in your own garage door dings happen. This damage can be caused by other drivers parking to close and open their door into yours, a rock from a lawnmower, or a container falling from a shelf in your garage and countless other ways.
Seeing dents every time you walk to a car you paid thousands for can be extremely frustrating. Getting your cars small door dents repaired will keep it looking and feeling like new. Letting these small door dents pile up will have a negative impact on the way you and others look at your vehicle. Causing your vehicles resale and trade-in value to quickly decline. Repairing the damage will ensure that you get the maximum amount for your vehicle when it comes time to sell or trade.
Dealers and private buyers will try and reduce the price you want for your vehicle If door dings are present. Giving them nothing to use will save time and money.
Tips on preventing small door dents and dings.
- Always try to park in an area with empty spaces to either side of your vehicle. Yes, there is always that one person who wants to park next to you when half the parking lot is empty. It happens to me too.
- Never park next to a vehicle that doesn’t look like the owner cares about it. If someone doesn’t care about their vehicle, do not expect them to care for yours.
- Speak to children about how they open doors when parked in your garage. I run into this all the time. A client has no idea where the dings are coming from, but the dents are on both cars in the garage and only on the sides facing each other.
- Watch for loose shopping carts on windy days. I see it all the time, clients who are careful where they part only to come out to a cart hugging the side of their car.
- Move your car out of the driveway when mowing the lawn. Rocks from lawnmowers can make a small but difficult dent to repair.
26844 Wellington Ct,
Kingwood, TX 77339
Mon – Fri – 8:00AM – 6PM
Sat – 8AM – 2PM